This is an end product of sulphite liquor processing in the paper pulp industry and a byproduct of sulphite cooking of wood in the process of obtaining cellulose.
- in the production of fireproof materials as a temporary binder
- as a corrective additive in the production of lightweight expanded clay aggregate (LECA)
- as a binding with increased water-resistance used for dust suppression and ground strengthening in the construction of roads and mining headings
- in the chemical industry for the production of pesticides and seed dressing
- for granulating carbon black and porous fillers made from powdered bulk materials and charges
- for pelletizing black metal ores and briquetting small coal fractions or special-use coke, and in the production of aluminosilicate briquettes.
|Mass fraction of primary substances, %, max.||66|
|Mass fraction of dry substances, %, min||92|
|Ash content, in relation to dry substances’ mass, %, max.||25|
|Mass fraction of reducing substances, %, max.||7|
Package: big-bag 500 kg