On request of our partners, our laboratory develops special formulas for concrete mixes suitable for particular investment projects.
We also run a mobile laboratory which has been adapted to carry out quality inspections of the mixes and to take concrete samples directly from construction sites.
Our laboratory also conducts analyses of raw materials, including aggregates and admixtures. We maintain an on-going contact with the technological departments of our suppliers in order to optimise the quality of concrete components.
Scope of research:
- consistency analysis using a slump cone
- consistency analysis using the method of density level marking
- consistency analysis using a flow table test
- density analysis
- air content analysis in a fresh concrete mix (pressure method)
- testing compressive strength
- testing bending strength
- analysing concrete density
- depth of penetration of water under pressure
- water permeability in concrete (waterproofness)
- water absorption of concrete
- testing frost resistance of concrete